Subject: Re: SV: Re[3]: [Leica] Princess Di and The Drunk Driver(off-topic)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 21:06:19 -0600

At 12:08 AM 3/6/98 +0100, you wrote:

>If a person was trying to swim away from a hungry shark, but panicked and
>drowned,  All BUT the sharks would blame the shark.
>
>Please please please LUGers, leave the self-justification to the PJ lists.

Not as long as people keep insulting my profession with broad-brushed
little thought-out (and untrue) arguments that cover too many people who
are in many cases the most ethical, honest people I know. Leave us out and
just criticize the bad ones and I'm cool.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke