Subject: Re: [Leica] leica lenses
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 18:05:43 -0500

At 12:04 PM 3/6/98 -0800, Dave Allen wrote:

> I just bought an M3 with a 5cm f/1.5  Summarit lens, and I need an E41 UV

>filter and lens hood. Does anyone know where I can get these items fairly
>quickly. I'm going to take my M3 to Scandinavia in May so timimg is
important.

On THIS list you mention using a filter?!?

Try Harrison & Harrison.  They will ship immediately, and are bound to have
these in stock -- and the price isn't high.  Or order B+W or Heliopan
through your neighborhood camera shoppe, though the wait may be longer.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!