Subject: RE: [Leica] contax g2 lenses - comparable to Leica M?
From: "John Brubaker" <photoman@novagate.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:25:24 -0500

Francesco - I have the G2 and Zeiss 21mm, 28mm, 45mm, and 90mm.  They are
all superb lenses - very comparable to Leica's optics.  The G2 camera is so
different from the "M" series cameras, that you really shouldn't compare
them.  I like the Contax "G" cameras.  but many people don't - it's a
personal thing.  You need to live with the camera and use it for awhile to
become comfortable with it.  - JB.

http://www.5senses.com/