Subject: Re: [Leica] ALL..test new Leica lenses?
From: "dbledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:32:09 -0700

Ted,

>>So here you are, a chance to spill your guts on how you would do it (test
lenses) compared to me. I of course wont tell you upfront how I over the
years have "tested" a new lens.  However, I will "tell all" how I do mine as
well as the results, after I have done my thing and possibly taken some of
your suggestions to heart and tried.<<

My lens test method, while not necessarily elaborate or very scientific, has
proven to be sure fire.  I put the lens on my camera, go out and shoot
whatever catches my eye, then look at the results.  If I like what I see I
keep the lens.  If I don't I get rid of it.  :-)

Don Bledsoe
Boise, Idaho