Subject: Re: [Leica] ALL..test new Leica lenses?
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 09:10:13 +0100

At 16:12 06.03.1998 -0500, Ted wrote:

>Seeing I have just acquired a few new Leica lenses, I wondered how some of
>you test a new lens compared to how I do it.

When I have a new lens, I like to find out what she does in comparison
to other (known) lenses.

So, I use E100s and take pictures of (1) my most favorite subjects, and
(2) on several problematic light situations. Maybe, some with FP4 or
Tri-X additionally.

If I had so many new lenses, I would use my camera with 1 lens only, take
the pictures (2-3 rolls), go home, change lens, take the next series, etc.

I do it that way, because I concentrate more on the actual lens (and
picture) if I have 1 lens only at hand.

Alf
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm