Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica E-mail address
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 15:28:19 +0100

On 07-03-1998 06:28 delia wrote:

>As for the thread on New leica lenses with faults, I agree with Paul.  Can
>anyone be kind enough to provide me with the name of the president of Leica
>camera in Germany, as well as an e-mail address.  I have a complaint about
>Leica USA on this matter, that I want to bring to his attention before
>posting it on the board.

Try the E-mail address of Mrs. A. von Gyimes (customer service):
gyimes.lci@leica-camera.com.
She will forward your letter if so requested.
I have had dealings with her in the past, and she always very promptly
returned my mail.

Pascal

PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet