Subject: Re: [Leica] contax g2 lenses - comparable to Leica M?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 21:16:48 -0600

At 04:57 PM 2/23/98 -0800, you wrote:
>With a real-time zooming viewfinder compared to the M's framelines,
>I would not consider the G2 a camera "light years" behind the M6.

On the other hand, if it looks like you're peering down the narrow tunnel
that's a bit distorted, and it's not nearly has clean and open as the M6,
I'd say the G2 doesn't hold a candle to the M6. "Light years" has nothing
to do with it. That's called a mixed metaphor. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

Albert Einstein