Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica / PC / Mac / Honda / BMW
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 01:29:39 EST

In a message dated 98-03-08 00:52:02 EST, Andrew Jordan wrote:
<< ---> snip
 ERIC et al.: I find these recurring discussions on the G2 tiresome. I
 remember about 20 years ago a briiliant physicist friend of mine tried to
 convince me about the advantages of the Contax RTS system "blowing away"
 both the Leica M and R. I held onto the M and started acquiring R stuff.

 Andrew - If you really want to get your mind blown away (& I wouldn't advise
it)
 Try to draw some connection as to the what cameras are used by PC & Mac
 people or better yet how about what cars they drive.

 Marvin (Eyeless in Gaza) Moss