Subject: Re: [Leica] G1 and the 90mm
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 17:02:37 -0600

At 03:08 PM 3/8/98 -0500, you wrote:

>hatchet job on the G1 because of it, much as did Consumer Reports on the
>Baby Grey Rollei.

Really? Consumer reports was around back then? Hmm... seems to me the
reports of the G 90 lenses were not that old, but if you say so, I have no
reason to doubt it. I would think a 90 f/2,8 wouldn't be that hard to focus
right. Now try it with an f/2 or 1.4 lens!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!