Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Tests
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:40:47 -0600

Bob,
I have to disagree with you on one point.  I can almost always pick out
Kodachrome transparencies made with my Leica equipment over those made with
my Nikon equipment.   I won't say this is so easily done when compared to
lenses designed and manufactured by Zeiss.

All I was suggesting is that lens tests don't point out differences that I
can easily see with projected transparencies.

Best regards,
Bud