Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #219
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 04:36:31 EST

Eric Welch reference to making prints glow like slides:

Eric:

I have been looking for an information source on the scanning and dye
sublimation print process.  It's going to be expensive putting the system
together and I want to make sure that I get it right the first time.  My
dealer has the Nikon Coolscan but does not stock dye-sub printers larger than
4x5.

I would appreciate your comments on the process/system that you use in
maximizing results.

Thank you,
Bob