Subject: Re: [Leica] R8: angel crashed and burned
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:22:43 -0300

>...but now I don't trust the
> R8 system anymore and I'm very very disappointed.
>  I'm a LEICA supporter but I don't want the electronic
> problems let my angel fall down and crash.This damn, 5,000
>USD camera
> (including lens and flash) collected a double fail and I've
>received a
> double uppercut.
>What have I to do ?
> What would you, guys, think in my clothes?
>
>       Guido Ridoli
>   LEICA M superfan
>   guirid+AEA-numerica.it

 If I were you I would sell the R8 and buy a F5... keep your M=B4s and use
Nikon for reflex photography... The F5 3D Color meter is really really
great...You could use it in any mode Manual, Program, Aperture, Speed,
...and if you miss the mechanical touch you could use mechanical lens.
=20
 Regards,=20
 Luiz O. Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - SP.