Subject: [Leica] "They don't make 'em like they used to..."
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:00:47 +0100

Old leica are the best, because they don't have any "red dot"!
That's might be the only reason.
By the way, I don't mind the red dot....
Otherwise, the newer and the older take the same pictures since it depends
mostly on the lenses...
The funny thing is this flash triggering by only depressing the release
button! It's true that it's funny.
It reminds me of the Nikon F2 : with a high speed reloading flashgun, you
can get two flashes : one when the shutter opens and another one when it
closes...Easily seen on "B"!
Another thing with the F2, there is a way to release the shutter by
depression the depth of fiel preview button....True!!
Thib.