Subject: Re: [Leica] Defective lenses
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:14:53 -0500

Marc wrote:

<<<<Pardon my skepticism, brother, but would you please identify ONE dealer
who has reported 'big quality control problems'.  Identify them by name

Marc,

I think that is a perfect request! Please whomever made the statement
about:

      <<big quality control problems as reported by many dealers>>>>>

that they should put the dealers name or names on the LUG, so we all know
where not to buy or to call and find out where they heard this first hand.

Seems a reasonable request!  Fess up boy one name plaese!

ted