Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographers named in Diana even
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:31:16 -0800

Donal recently described all the photographic assignments he had in a week.
 I'm jealous.  I guess I'm just a frustrated photographer waiting to come
out at some future time.

Being a doctor (optometrist) is not nearly as exciting.  I do get to travel
at someone's expense all over the U.S. and sometimes abroad to lecture on
eye stuff, get to publish in professional journals and have some wonderful
research microscopes.  In the end, it simply helps to generate money so I
can buy more Leica equipment.  I guess Leica should be happy so many people
need glasses and contact lenses out there.  Otherwise, I would be buying so
much of their photo equipment.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA