Subject: RE: [Leica] Land Rover/Leica Sub List
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:23:25 -0800

Yes, I guess they appeal to the same kind of personality type -- people who
like simple, rugged, well-conceived machines built to do specific jobs very
well.

And we better take it off this list before one of the other LUGers gets
upset.  By the way, I believe the members of the Land Rover list also call
the list "LUG"!

Jim Laurel
Seattle, WA
1997 LR D90 SW Registry #170