Subject: Re: [Leica]warning about plastic on base plate
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:58:56 -0800

My delete finger got so sore I finally have to say something.

Sometimes the topic gets way out there. Does anybody even remotely believe
that leaving the plastic on the bottom of their camera can cause a problem?
If so, you should take up quilting. Forget photography. Film is made out of
plastic. What a waste of bandwidth. It's spring. Go take pictures.

Jim