Subject: Re: [Leica] What happened ?
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:18:31 +0100

At 00:39 12.03.1998 -0500, you wrote:
>That analogy doesn't really hold, because the A class is a completely new
>car built with a wholly new and radical design philosophy, while the M6
>is just an evolutionary update of the good old M3.

Ok, ok. So the example is unlucky, although I understood, that
the R8 is as new as the RF, lightmeter, or plastic in the M6.

Don't take it too serious. I love and trust in my Leicas, and
that's most certainly the reason, why I'm so depressed on any
Leica disappointment.

Before I joined the LUG, I was persuaded, that any company might
have failures, but Leitz/ Leica - never.

And, I'm unhappy, that I'm back on earth again.

Alf

http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm