Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Welch Juice
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 03:52:50 -0500

I suppose you have to define the length of time that passes after drinking
the juice. For example, 10 minutes, one day, one month, two years, 30 years?

Steve

PS.

(Sort of the air-born asbestos delayed reaction in lung disease issue).

As an after thought, I wonder if Leica will issue any camera recalls after
10 years or after 30-days for that matter? OR, if there will be any law
suits because a rewind lever poked an eye because the lever protruded too
far...?

At 01:59 AM 3/14/98 EST, you wrote:
> In a message dated 98-03-14 01:10:01 EST,  he wrote:
><<
> No matter how  you slice it, four is not a statistically significant
> sample. Could be bad luck, but it's certainly not proof of anything.
> ==========
> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO
> http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>  >>
>  If four people die after dring Welch Grape Juice. It proves nothing?
>  Marvin Moss
>  "He who laughs at self - has no sense of humor"   (anon'.)

                                            \:|:/
                                            (o o)

  I now have a new Email address: smhickel@iserv.net, please change you
mailer to the new address