Subject: [Leica] Real-time alerts while reading lug
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 09:49:56 -0500

Luggites,

For those who are interested www.hotnotions.com might provide a service
that some of us can use to enhance our lugging experience. If you and I had
registered with the site and downloaded their client, then we would be able
to (once they offer this) to create a forum group (LUG)(a one time event),
log into the forum with a password given out here, and then whilst reading
email be able to send alerts (realtime), and post post-it notes on web
pages of mutual interest to other luggites who might happen to be logged in
at the same time. In any case it would be a quick way to get a lead on a
camera or lens first. Thoughts?

Steve

PS. The alerts would sit on top of your email reader. No switching screens
to read them.

                                            \:|:/
                                            (o o)

  I now have a new Email address: smhickel@iserv.net, please change you