Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex Advice
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.u-nancy.fr>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 20:44:19 +0100

I use a Viso3 for 3 months, with a Elmar 65. The system is rather
cumbersome but quite efficient.The lens is at its best when stopped at
5.6.The focusing is easy with the 5X-magnifier.I appreciate the smoothness
of the focusing mount (BTW if you buy a focusing mount, control the
smoothness. My item has been cleaned and lubed by Leica).
I sold my Nikon F-90 (!) and I don't regret my choice because I was fed up
with noisy-bulky-all automatic camera (although it performs quite well and
without breakdown).Now I control entirely my shots, thinking before
shooting, and my camera obeys me. With the F-90 I was led by the camera.
Now I expect to buy a telyt 200 with a focorapid stage. The Hektor 125 has
also a good rep.but rare.
;-)