Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Quality
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:09:08 EST

<<
 Charlie,

 You have heard only from people who have had problems.  As is often the
 case, you have not heard from satisfied users.  My M6 has been and is a
 working treasure.  It is a nice addition to my M3.  I would buy another
 newer M6 body if I didn't have other Leica needs.  Don't hesitate to buy
 one if you like the M body camera.

 Bill Caldwell
 sneeker@erol.com

Bill,

Of course, I've heard only from those who have had problems. That's what
concerns me -- there is one too many who have had problems with a device that
cost an arm and a leg, and from a company that has, at least until now, a
reputation of the highest regard.

Charlie