Subject: Re: [Leica] Ordering a M6 .85
From: "Sam Dunnam"<sdunnam@carrington.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 22:54:33 -0500

David,

I'm new to LUG, thus pardon me for being so "out of it."  But could you
please give me some basic information on the M6.85, of which I have only
seen references in LUG. If there's a basic web site that describes and
pictures this new M6, I should appreciate its designation.

I'm a long time Leica user and have an M6, R6 and R8 plus quite a range of
lenses for both the M and R cameras.

I presume the M6.85 is the same with what others are calling the "HiMag"
M6.

Sam Dunnam
Austin, Texas