Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Winder Is On The Way
From: "Sam Dunnam"<sdunnam@carrington.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:03:54 -0500

I'm new to LUG but a long-time Leica user and owner. I own the M6 (had
several M4s before), R6 and R8. Where can I find out about the new M6.85?

I'm glad to hear the news on the R8 winder. I, too, have had one on order
since well before Christmas. My R8, sadly, is "in the hospital." I had a
bad fall on a recent photographic workshop in West Texas. I'm OK and pretty
well mended but the R8 took a bad blow (brunt of which hit the right top
rear corner) and has been sent in on Passport Protection. Eight weeks, I'm
told. Maybe I'll have a winder by the time it's returned.

Would appreciate any info you can give.

Thanks,      Sam Dunnam