Subject: Was: [Leica] Vertical adjustment Now: registration cards
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:19:58 -0500

At 03:54 PM 16-03-98 EST, Tom Shea wrote:
><< I sent them the registration card from my M6HM (I can
> just see the collectors out there cringing that I actually sent in a card).
>>>

>This does seem a might unusual.  I wonder what percentage of these cards are
>actually sent in.  I have not sent any back.  I keep them all in a plastic
>case....

In my case, by the time I'm finished with my camera at some distant point
in the future, it will no longer have any value to a collector, with or
without accompanying cards.  In any case, the card I filled out didn't look
like a warranty card.  There were two cards with the camera, one in
English, and one in French.  I still have the French one.

It is bad enough that people worship the cameras themselves as if they were
made by the hand of God, but the cards???

Dan C.