Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica" This is it!" R35mm f2 ROM
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:59:24 -0600

At 07:06 PM 3/16/98 -0500, you wrote:

>the Leica rep that "This is it!" - the meaning interpreted by Hunt's was that
>either I take it or leave it - they will do not more for me. This is second

Considering they hand-picked this lens to be "perfect" the message would
be, to me, that if he (that is, you)  think(s) this is (a) bad (lens),
there's nothing we can do to get a better lens so why bother?

It must be nice. So don't worry. I wouldn't read into it more than is there.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math