Subject: RE: [Leica] European vacation Part 2
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:28:32 +0100

Heikki, you forgot to mention, that - besides your famous lakes and
forrests - your home country is rich in mosquitoes. Otto wrote to me,
that the mosqitoes are everywhere, really everywhere, and that you get
a very special Leica sound from 3 to 7 slain mosquitos slain by the
Leica's shutter courtain. Although he even suggested to start a conquest
on the largest number of slain mosquitoes per shutter release, he
confirmed that most are dead in the end of August ...

Alf

At 15:28 17.03.1998 +0200, Heikki wrote:

>Is it really so bad in Sweden?
>All LUGers, please come to Finland. Our
>liquer shops (sign "ALKO") are
>open also on saturdays and in fact the