Subject: Re: [Leica] European vacation Part 2
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:36:45 EST

I must have missed something in previous posts and would appreciate explaining
to me why to bring booze to Scandanavian countries.  Why would one want to go
to all of that trouble when the purpose of the trip would be to see the
country and the people.  I certainly enjoy a nice glass of wine but it would
be at the bottom of the list of priorties when traveling to a beautiful
country such as Sweden or Finland.

Just curious.

Bob