Subject: [Leica] Snow scene exposure
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:22:21 -0500

Noel Charchuk wrote:

<<<Any tips on exposing properly would be appreciated. I plan to use TMax
CN 400, and Fuji 100 color print, as that is what I have in the house>>>>

Hi Noel, depending on the camera you are using I'd shoot one at the meter
reading then "over expose at least one stop and if you make a third
exposure go another stop.

Using T400CN you wont go wrong with any over exposure. The biggest danger
with snow is under exposing and everything going crud grey instead of clean
looking white.

This should work with both films.

ted