Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Didly-Squat Assignments
From: "Dave Myers" <myers@bluelake.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:52:07 -0500

Dear Ted,

I've been hanging around the LUG for a while now, and may I say that YOU
are an inspiration to many of us aspiring photographers.  Your comments are
thoughtful, down to earth, clever, to the point, and energizing.  So many
of us are so busy talking about taking photos or equipment or
what-have-you, that we don't seem to get around to getting out there and
taking pictures and experiencing life.  Thanks for sharing your insite.
If I ever get into your neighborhood, I am likely to impose myself on your
hospitality.

Regards,
Dave

Ted Grant wrote...