Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Didly-Squat Assignments
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 00:11:44 -0600

At 10:14 PM 3/18/98 -0500, you wrote:

>And I was just humbled with how he had picked a situation or two and turned
>them into "master pieces of the moment."

Ted,

That's often what we say makes the great photographers stand out. They can
stand right next to us, and produce completely different (and better)
pictures than the "lesser" photographers.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed