Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R6 book question...
From: LeicaPhoto <LeicaPhoto@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:57:05 EST

The book is quite good - it is also a winner in that it is the only book
devoted to the R6 alone. We have it at Leica Gallery at $37.95 + $10 shipping
anywhere in the continental US via UPS. This also includes a free copy of
"Leica Magic Moments," which is an oversized softbound catalog of the 40th
anniversary show in honor of the Leica M - all of the pictures are annotated
with the M model and lens used. You can pay by AMEX, VISA, MC. Our fax (24
hour) is 212.777.6960 and our telephone number is 212.777.3051. We are here
Tues thru Friday 11 to 6 and Sat 12 - 6 EST. Regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch /
Leica Gallery