Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:23:54 -0600

 Luggers,

I have been dealing with Don for years and have never experienced what has
been reported lately.  He has always been friendly, helpful, and efficient.
 I have found his ratings right on.  The few items that I have had problems
with he has replaced promptly.  I can order from him on, say, Wednesday,
and it will arrive in Norman, Ok on Thursday (I pay for the overnight
delivery, of course).  I have dealt with several others and have found them
very satisfactory, but Don has given me the best prices and service.

Just my two cents

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK