Subject: Re: [Leica] Infrared Film advice
From: Corey Levenson <coreyl@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 08:43:43 -0600

 Hi Richard,

	The Kodak web page (www.kodak.com) has a link to a tech sheet for
their color IR film (EIR;  E-6 processing). Likewise the Ilford web page
has links to their SFX-200 film.
	I read an article in Shutterbug about EIR. A good starting point
would be to use a Wratten 12-equivalent filter and rate the film at ASA
200. The Ilford SFX-200 is also ASA 200 and should be used with a dark red
filter (another article in a recent issue of Leica Fotografie I saw
referred to a B+W 092). Good luck.

All Best,
Corey Levenson
San Antonio TX

P.S. Don't forget to make sure that whoever porcesses your EIR film DOES
NOT use any night vision equipment in the lab or your film will be fogged.