Subject: [Leica] Dual Range Summicron - Variations
From: "Kent Smith" <unipac@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:04:37 -0800

Hi,

I know that the DR Summicron was produced from 1956 to 1968.  During that
time did Leitz ever change the coating of the lens.  The reason for asking
the question is that I am wondering if there is any advantage to the newer
lenses versus the older lens, especially in regards to  resistance to
scratching and fogging.

BTW, I am looking for a DR Summicron,  if someone has one they are
interested in selling please contact me off list.

Kent Smith
unipac@teleport.com