Subject: [Leica] Ever Ready Cases for Leica
From: Jim Coduto <jcoduto@imatron.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:21:56 -0800

I read a request for info a while back about camera cases for leica. Sorry
I didn't take note of the return email address so I hope this info is
helpful to all.

I have purchased 3 beautiful handmade and hand stitched black ever ready
cases for my M6's and CL
from:

Kameraleder
8312 Maple Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90046-1940
213-656-7447 Voice
213-656-3687 Fax

The owner and designer is George Elanjian. George has been a Leica user for
years and knows the RF system very well. He went looking for a case for a
camera and couldn't find what he liked so he decided to design his own.
These cases are rugged, well constructed and beautifully finished. He
advertises in S/bug, but most of his business is referral. You won't regret
the purchase of these cases...

jcoduto@imatron.com
Imatron Regulatory Affairs