Subject: [Leica] To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 0:18 +0000 (PST)

If I were to swap a rigid 50mm Summicron for a collapsible (to make the
camera more pocketable), would I be throwing away very much performance?

            David Morton | "I've finally figured out what's wrong with
dmorton@journalist.co.uk | photography. It's a one-eyed man looking
   Islington, London, UK | through a little 'ole. Now, how much reality
      (+44) 171 272 8908 | can there be in that?" (David Hockney)