Subject: Re: [Leica] Archive available?
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:58:57 -0800

Yes, but it is not really easy to find something on it.  To get the =
commands, I cheat and go to Hans' home page at =
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24872/

Then go to Leica Users Group then to the commands for majordomo.  You =
will first need to get the index file then you can get any file (I think =
by digest date).  This works well for me as I can also look at what Hans =
or his family have photographed lately.  (and the photos are really =
interesting...and as to vacation, Hans, I like Bastad which is not too =
far from G"oteborg, I think)(and I am sorry that it is too difficult to =
reset this keyboard for proper spelling) '-)

I think that like all lists, the list owner hopes someday to have a =
searchable database.

Regards, Bill  ohlen@lightspeed.net