Subject: Re: [Leica] Broken M6, Murder, broken back
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 22:31:19 -0600

At 10:39 PM 3/21/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Lets be careful out there! Besides you're getting older and we can't have
>one of our favorite commentators down and out.
>
>How you doing now?

Pretty good, but my back is going to take some time to mend. Guess I'll
just have to go to the YMCA and make use of the steam room and jaccuzi. :-)

>A truly strange encounter considering the guy was convicted later.
>
>I sure hope you have a day log recording this kind of incident for when the
>day comes and you write the Eric Welch Memoirs!:)

Yep, right here on my computer. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a
child.

Ron Wild