Subject: Re: Fw: [Leica] m6 bag
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:22:14 -0500

Joe Zarick wrote:

> > can someone recommend a bag I can use to carry 2 m6's,  35,50,90 lenses,
> film
> > ,filters, hoods etc. Not hard, but semi-soft with compartments for those
> > items?
> >
> > joe zarick, cinn oh

I recommend the Domke 803 Satchel. Doesn't look like camera bag. Mine
holds one M2 with Abrahamsson rapidwinder and 35 Summicron and MR4. One
M3 with 21 2.8M Elmarit and finder attached. A 90 Tele-Elmarit and 50
Summilux. I substituted the three-compartment insert for the single
insert that came with the bag. I also keep a table-top tripod in the
bag, assorted synch cords, a Luna-Pro meter, some film, cable release,
spare film spool, compact chess set, aspirin and lens cloth. I attach
the accessory strap pocket for extra film.

Carl S.