Subject: Re: [Leica] Part number question....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 17:25:49 -0500

Robert,
Thanks a heap!
The winder ( actually, motor drive) I have. I think I'll call around and see
if I can round up the release. I have been trying the 400 for bird pictures,
a woodpecker in particular. The woody is capricious and flits about, and it
is a real pain trying to hold the lens grip, focus, release the shutter and
chew gum at the same time! This'll help; 'preciate it!
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com