Subject: Re: [Leica] Part number question....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:24:44 -0500

I need a bit of help here. I have a 400/6.8 Telyt-R, with the shuolder
stock. The support handle has a hole where I assume a release of some sort
goes, as it is right under the 'trigger finger' position.
Is there a electric cable release that would allow me to fire my R7 from the
stock? and if so what might the number be? I have looked in the Leica
catalog at the camera store, but couldn't find it
Thax in advance.
Dan'l

dwpost@msn.com