Subject: Re: [Leica] ROMAN HOLIDAY
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:00:33 -0500

Tom A.

In addition to being a fine craftsman and a gentleman, we now find that you
are a gifted writer. This passage made me laugh out loud. I'm smiling now
when I read it again. Thanks for the report.

Tom K.

Tom Abrahamsson wrote:
<Coming from the caffeine crazed west coast, you suddenly realize that we are
only neophytes in caffeine consumption. The Italians truly know how to start
the day. A couple of double espressos and a chocolate croissant for breakfast,
standing up at the counter, all gulped down in 4-5 minutes, followed by a
cigarette, then they jump in the car or on the scooter and with total abandon
drive headlong into the Roman chaos that they call traffic.>