Subject: RE: Fw: [Leica] m6 bag
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:55:14 -0600

hi,

when i want to tote all my stuff (2 M bodies with a lens on each, a =
couple more lenses plus meter, table tripod/ball-head, film, etc.), i =
use the Domke F3X in Black Ballistic nylon.  it carries all my stuff =
wonderfully.  it's a tad deep for the leica stuff, but with the "short" =
inserts Domke makes, it works nicely.  it doesn't have quite the padding =
of some bags available, but it's laid out very well.  Easy to access =
everything....

for everylighter loads, i carry a Fogg b-Laika (formerly Celia).  Eric, =
from tamarkin, sold me the bag and i LOVE it.  I got the black one =
w/black leather trim and it goes with me almost every day.  Expensive, =
yes, but a well-made bag that's beautifully crafted and should last a =
LONG time.

kim