Subject: Re: [Leica] ROMAN HOLIDAY
From: BenTroGa <BenTroGa@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:47:22 EST

Bruce:  Italy doesn't have to be expensive.  If you want some great tips,
contact me.  How about great hotels for $100-120?  Sure beats $200-250!  Meals
can be bargains, too. We flew round-trip from Dallas/FtWorth to Milan for
right at $500.  Travelling before April 15th can save big bucks, there are few
tourists, and the people are really glad to see you!  And, the hotels are much
less expensive, etc. etc. etc.  You may miss the foliage, but if it is
architecture and people you want to see, they are the same regardless of the
season.  No line to see David.

Feel free to contact me if you need!  (By the way, my better half is a travel
agent who seems to be able to work miracles.  And, years ago, I lived in
southern Italy, so I learned to avoid the tourist trails).

Bennett