Subject: Re: [Leica] ROMAN HOLIDAY
From: BenTroGa <BenTroGa@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:10:58 EST

My better half and I just returned from North Italy (Milan, Genoa, Portobello,
Lucca, Pisa, Siena and surrounding chianti country, Florence, Bologna, Modena
(they wouldn't let me in the Ferrari factory, but I could look inside the
service area, where there were 17 of them, but, no, sir, you cannot take any
pictures), and back  to Milan.

The Noctilux/M6 paid for itself with some of the images inside the cathedrals!

I also took the R8 with two zooms.  Perfect combination.  And lots of
Ektachrome 200.

I share your thoughts exactly on the nature of the country, the people, and
the photo opportunities!

Ben Gardner