Subject: Re: [Leica] SCALA, etc.
From: ottmar-x@t-online.de (Keith Bingman)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:45:07 +0200

Dale,

I hardly ever comment, but since you are in Seattle, I coldn't resist.

I am glad someone else has discovered Scala, and yes the shipping
charges are a killer. You can send it to Ivey Seright (a pro lab just
north of downtown Seattle, if you don't know it) and while they will not
develop it,  I believe they offer an over night service...and no
shipping charge. I no longer live in Seattle, and it as been about a
year since I sent a roll in, so I am no longer sure what it costs.

I just started using Scala again myself on a trip to Mallorca to escape
the German winter. Lovely stuff, I wish I had shot more. The 21mm was
especially nice. Fun lens.

Keith Bingman
transplanted Seattlite lost in Baden-Württemberg