Subject: Re: [Leica] M 90/2 Aspherical
From: ottmar-x@t-online.de (Keith Bingman)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:43:02 +0200

Danny wrote:

>"M6E was shown at PMA, and tested in the March issue of Color Foto.

  Konica denies the interchangeable lens Hexar, but my sources in Japan
say it is
  coming."

  Anyone get Color Foto?<

I have seen the latest issue of Color Foto and while I haven't read it
all, I saw only a review of the new M6HM and a picture (yes really!) of
the Tri-Elmar. Plus there was an interview with one of the engineers of
the Tri-Elmar. Unfortunately , my German is not as good as it should be
and I haven't bothered to actaually buy the magazine yet. Maybe now I
will.

Keith Bingman (Long time lurker)