Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Subject Trivialities
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:27:54 -0500

Tina,
Bless yore li'l pea pickin' heart!
I agree with you; I also see in these "attempts at humour and one-upmanship"
glimpses of the people behind the anonymous looking text. I admit, I have
worn a spot quite slick on my delete key! I might add however, that I have
been sending deleted messages to a ZIP disk since February so I can go back
and pick up interesting stuff I might have missed, or threads that suddenly
pique my interest.
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com