Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Subject Trivialities
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:47:50 +0100

Tina,  absolutely first-class.

I live in the middle of a forest, in the middle of Sweden which is in the
middle of Europe, but despite this central location  :-)  my nearest
neighbour is miles away.  I am also virtually house bound taking care of my
six month old daughter.  Being a member of the LUG for the past few months
is like living in a community of polite, intelligent photographers all with
Leica's.

The trivialities put flesh on the bones.  Its like real life.  It is
exciting to discover the personality and character of the people one meets.

Alan Hull

 Stephen,